Saturday, February 8, 2020

I ❤️ Saturday

I love a good free day. We slept in! Something the whole family loves.

Rob went out on the kayak with Lincoln. They caught some fish. He also went to work for a couple of hours and smoked dinner for us.

Ethan and I went suit shopping. I can’t believe we are getting stuff for his mission like it’s the real deal. Crazy!
Tonight he and Jackson went to the dance.

Grace worked on drivers ed. She babysat this afternoon for Beck and Cooper. Tonight she and I went to see Frozen 2. We are the last two people on earth to see it apparently. The guy next to us sang and said the dialogue the whole way thru (that wasn’t at all annoying).  Despite that we both loved it! My favorite line was Kristoff saying “my love isn’t fragile”. Loved that.

I cleaned, talked to Val on the phone (first time all week since she was on a cruise with Ryan’s family), went grocery shopping, went shopping with E and to the movies with G. And texted the bishop a lot. He’s brand new and we have lots to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment