Friday, January 14, 2022

Date Night

 

After a very long work week, which included but was not limited to Edward forgetting his meds (I knew right away), Delvin and Cameron punching each other in class, Gianna crying when she failed her test, and no lunch with friends because we were all sick with something or other and decided not to mix the germs. I needed a night out.
When I got home we went to Hollywood Studios. Neither of us had ridden Rise of the Resistance and it was amazing!! Maybe the best ride in the parks. 
Then we went to the Sci Fi Drive in where you get to sit in 50’s style cars and watch an 1950’s classic sci fi movie while you eat your burger! 
My date was handsome and cheerful and it was a great start to a 3 day weekend!


After it was so cold I had to buy a hat to walk to the parking lot in.


No comments:

Post a Comment