Monday, January 3, 2022

Heigh Ho

We took this the last day of school before break. Today is the first day back. Besides the pajamas we look the same. Well, Louise is stuck in England and Reika is home sick but basically. It was a student free day, which was really nice. It was nice to get the room clean and organized, to get some lesson plans done, to have a quiet day. 
Ezra and Hannah flew home and it went much better than their flight here. I was really happy, not as happy as Hannah I am sure but still really happy. I thought about them all day and hoped and prayed it was going smoothly. 

When I got home we did a lot of tidying. There is lots to clean after two weeks of family visiting and playing playing playing. 

Jenna is 36 weeks now. Baby girl could be coming any time. I hope she comes the 14th. Random? Not really. I have that following Monday off so I would only have to take four vacation days to go help. Babies come when they like though so I am prepared for whatever. 

I talked with Colleen and with Julie today. It’s fun to catch up with friends. Both chats were uplifting to my heart. 

I also got to talk to this guy for a bit. It was a good Monday.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment