Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sweet baby days

Today was a good day. Yesterday was a good day too. When I first got to Utah Sierra and Chris picked me up. We had a fun talk, stopped at the store for some things, ate at Cafe Rio and then we all came to Jenna’s. While we were at the store the girls called and asked me why I was taking so long to get to their house. When I got here Ruby said “Mimi I just love you so much and you were gone so long, I’m glad you came back” (melt). I love being a grandma and a Mom.
Darcy is the sweetest little baby. She is peaceful and calm. She’s so very pretty and is so tiny. 
Today I took the girls on a winter hike. We went to dripping rock and it was cool because the dripping water was long hanging icicles. We saw deer walking around and the girls were so cute.
After dinner the three of us went to Dani’s to make cookies and hang out for a little while. It was nice to see everyone & spend some time. Marshall and the girls went to the basement to play. It was a long day of playing and having fun, when we got home the girls went straight to bed, and fell right asleep.
Jenna’s been laying low, getting rest when she can and she’s feeling pretty good for a mom of a newborn. 




 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new little granddaughter. She is beautiful! So glad you can be there. Enjoy your time with you girls and their families.

    ReplyDelete