Friday, August 25, 2023

Fri Yay!!

This is my great grandmother. I remember her with great love. She was always smiling and was so very  kind. I want to find a picture of her smiling but maybe that's not how photos were taken back then.
This is her and her husband, who I never met, and their two daughters. My grandmother is the one on the left with the chic haircut.  
Grace is taking two online classes this summer, bio stats and family history. In her family history class she's been doing research and found this classic of Rob in high school. 
Me and Alec and Baba Katya.
 
Rob and Hannah took the kids to the beach on base today. They had a fun time. When I got home from work we had a sister come over for a blessing and then we went to Bursters and Wendys. In that order. Ice cream first is a good "survived the first week at work" philosophy.
We got there and he immediately spotted this corvette and ran over to admire it. He smelled it, touched it, tried to climb in it.  The owner was a young guy and he was super nice. He revved the engine for E to enjoy and talked to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment