Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Last day of summer

Sort of. I start work tomorrow so my long lazy days with Hannah and Grace and the kids have drawn to a close.
E was a little extra this morning. He needed to burn off some energy! Even though we had already planned to go to the beach again I also took him to Jamie’s this morning for a little Mimi date.
We swam and  he jumped on the trampoline. 
We came home, had lunch, and then went to the beach. It was super fun. There were 5 moms, 1 Mimi, 0 jellies, and a lot of kids there. 

Meredith brought kayaks and Ez loved them! I drug him around in that thing, and pushed that kayak into the surf, for two hours. He laughed and laughed. I didn’t matter if he caught a nice ride or tumbled off and ate some sand he still loved it.

We came home in time to make a crab boil and I had to run out the door for a presidency meeting. When I got home Han had cleaned the whole kitchen! It was so nice!



 This little oyster likes to stay home. Poor Pop pop!



No comments:

Post a Comment