Friday, September 25, 2020

Fall Fun

After what felt like a very long week we finally got to Friday! Grace and I went to the Magic Kingdom after school.  We had some cool(for Florida) days (2 of them) and I thought today we follow suite. Nope, it was so so hot.  Neither Grace or I felt great. I have been fighting a headache for a couple of days and she had a stomach ache but we bravely soldiered on (lol).

We rode Pirates of the Carribean and Peter Pan.  We looked at shops and shared a treat then we called Rob to come uber us home.  We agreed it was a fun way to spend a couple of hours.
Tonight I have book club.  We read the Dutch House, which I liked.  

Pretty view from the ferryboat on the way  back to the parking lot.  Blue water, green tree line, white puffy clouds, a sliver of a moon in the blue evening sky.  There was a breeze and it was nice.

Update from book club: it was, as predicted, fun. I love those ladies and love the technology that lets us meet across the miles. Also we had some unexpected visitors.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment