Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday selfie

Sunday evening finds us gathered in the living room. Ethan is playing the piano, Rob is playing the Xbox. I am blogging. Grace gave the animals their heart worm and flee meds and then headed upstairs to do her home work. Our days of two kids in the home are drawing down. I am happy for my little ones who are now not little, who are grown and living good lives. I talked with Hannah and Sawyer today. Ezra is getting so big! Can’t wait to see him Friday! I also talked with Dani and with mom. 

We went to church and it was especially good. Spencer Lyon gave a great talk. He had recently studied all the invitations President Nelson has given since becoming prophet and the accompanying promises. That was amazing! Shannen spoke and was awesome, as she always is. It was fun to wave to people. I long for the day we are back to meeting for real but for now I am happy for what we get.

I made waffles for lunch and then worked on my blanket in the afternoon. Rob and I have been watching TURN on Netflix and we’ve been enjoying it. 

Friday evening Grace and I went to Epcot. Saturday we did lots of chores, Rob and Grace went shooting, Ethan and Jackson hung out. Rob and I went to dinner, we went to Bonefish, we hadn’t been there in a long time and it was delicious!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment