Thursday, September 24, 2020

MRI

 Grace’s tests came back normal. She’s frustrated because she still has challenges and symptoms to deal with. I am glad. No tumor is always a good start. So we need to get more creative about her care. Maybe I’ll take her to a wholistic practitioner and see what they say. 

Last night we had 5 elders over for dinner. It was a lot of fun. Those young men are amazing and so faithful. Everything is upside down in the world and they’re just out there doing the Lord’s work!  We had a powerful experience with them after dinner as they were sharing about sharing the gospel.  Rob was home for dinner and dinner was 😌 good!

After dinner Grace and I lay in bed with the animals. I sure do love that girl 💕


1 comment:

  1. If an Elder Lichtenberg from Michigan ever crosses your path, that is my nephew! He is in Orlando until he can head to Paris. I think he is in a ward over by the temple right now.

    ReplyDelete