Wednesday, February 10, 2021

86

That’s the temp on this February day. I am sitting outside of homedepot with the windows down. I’m sweaty. Grace is inside with Lincoln. They are doing the advanced CGC course. This afternoon he took the test for his CGC certificate and got it, of course, he is a very good dog. 

Ethan was transferred to a new area yesterday. The picture is from a pday with his zone. We had a great chat on Monday night! We were laughing together at his struggles to use Spanish. 


 Our school secretary is going to a different school to be the parent involvement  coordinator. She will make more money and work at the same school as her kids so I am happy for her. I’m bummed because I do like her and it will be sad to have her go, but also because I was offered the job. It is more money, and it is the top classified job (not like government classified but as in not instructional or administrative staff jobs). And it is flattering that they want me. 

It is not without a big downside. It’s a 12 month job instead of 10. That’s the biggie. And I like my guidance friends and am really good at being the clerk there. I get to talk to the kids every day and I help people every day. I guess I still would help people and I’ll have a big office. So I pretty much have to decide now. And I am conflicted. I like working but I like having Grace’s same schedule and in the June/July  I won’t. 

What to do, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment