Friday, February 26, 2021

Book club, birthday, bridal shower

 

Glow in the dark volleyball with the YM was our Tuesday night activity. It went well, the ball glowed, the youth had fun. Grace had a pep band obligation so she needed to be picked up after. We lost so that’s the end for pep band, it was their 5th “last game” so they had a good run. 

Doggie skills class on Wednesday night. Linc was the star. 

Thursday was after school band rehearsal. 

Today was Jennifer’s bridal shower. It was fun and I am excited for her! It was also work Jenna’s birthday so we had cake. After school Grace went to burger fi with Belle and I went home then I went back and got her. After that Rob and I went to the outlet mall and visited the Disney store. When we got home I had book club. We had a good discussion and I enjoyed our evening.
So after I finished “Defending Jacob” I started a light book to clear my mind “the reluctant midwife”. I got literally almost half way into it when I realized that I had read it before! My minds like a steel trap I tell ya. Even once I realized I couldn’t remember the ending so I am still reading it and enjoying it. (Insert head shake) That’s a first. Normally I remember if I’ve read something even if I don’t remember all the details of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment