Friday, February 19, 2021

Friday already?

Monday was Presidents’ Day and we didn’t have school. Grace and I went driving. We drove thru Minneola and MontVerde and lots of pretty farm country. The horse properties we drove by were beautiful. We drove about 3 hours total. We are trying to get her license before summer starts so we have to log a lot of time on the road. 

Tuesday I went to work and I was offered the job as secretary  and asked to start that morning. I said yes and crossed my fingers. I had four days to train before Jordan left, and then she broke a tooth and had an emergency day off so we had three days and I am pretty sure I don’t know how to do it. But it’s all me come Monday so I’ll have to figure it out. 

Tuesday night we went to Faith’s lacrosse game for YW. Grace had a pep band basketball game to go to and we had some girls in quarantine because one of them got Covid, and some other missing girls so we were kind of small in numbers but we had a really good time and Faith was happy we came, and she scored a goal and we chatted with her parents so it was a good activity over all.

Wednesday Lincoln and Grace had dog class. It’s at the Home Depot about 30 minutes from our house. I bring a book and read.

Thursday the band played at the play off basketball game. The game was excellent and we won! The band was super fun to watch and in other band news Grace made all county. 

Today Rob and I went out for Thai food. Then we went to the Evans to pick up Linc from Grace and stayed for a visit. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment