Monday, February 8, 2021

Lincoln

 

We picked up Lincoln from boot camp yesterday. He’s a good boy.  Grace is happy with his experience there. I thought he was good before and good now. I told Grace all along that she was the one who needed to be trained and I don’t mean that in a mean way. She has done such a good job with him but she hadn’t ever trained an animal before and being taught what to do and about how animals think and feel and respond is very valuable. Danielle, the trainer, is great and Grace likes her. They have a couple of sessions set up for one in one and I think that will be the most valuable part of the experience. I think one of Lu’s challenges is that her need is all wrapped up in his performance and expectations and whatnot. That makes it hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment