Sunday, June 27, 2021

1998

 

In 1998 we moved to TX with our three little girls and one big dog. We lived there for 12 years and made some of the best friends of our lives. 

I love living different places and getting to know new areas, the worst part is leaving loved ones and good friends behind. 

In Utah there is a huge Saginaw ward expat community (lol) and we love to see them when we come here. Last night we met up for dinner at Ruth’s diner, a cute little place with outdoor dining up in immigration canyon. We had a really nice time catching up with everyone. It was a delightful night and even though everyone is a little older and the kids are mostly grown it was as if no time had passed as we sat together and chatted into the night.

1 comment:

  1. I see some of my favorite people there! Many youth leaders that had a profound impact on me and my life. Love it!

    ReplyDelete