Sunday, June 6, 2021

Home

 



I made it home Friday night. Saturday we took Grace to her clarinet lesson and then went to firehouse subs for lunch. Grace and I went to get our nails done and then Rob and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. 

I was happy to be back at church and with our ward family again today. 


I gave the spiritual thought at ward council this morning. I talked about President Nelson’s conference talk on miracles and how faith let’s ordinary people do extraordinary thing, with the help of God. I talked about how Sierra had a real miracle and how grateful I am for that, but that it is easy to be grateful when you are getting what you want. I talked about Tanner and how there are still miracles even when you don’t get what you want. The biggest miracle is that Christ is with you through all your life. He comforts you when you are sad, forgives you when you repent, and rejoices when you celebrate. It’s not about the outcome, it’s about what God puts in. 

I miss being in Utah. Being with the family every day is super nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment