Friday, July 23, 2021

Hollywood

The girls got me this awesome loungefly to celebrate my new job! It’s perfect for an English teacher! Funny story, I had seen this one before and really liked it and when I was looking for job I told myself if I got a job teaching English I would get it. So I got the job, and I bought the bag and then the girls got me another one. Still I thought it was SO SUPER NICE. I have good kids, that’s one of my biggest blessings in life. 
Well as luck would have it Tatum also loves books! So I gave one to her. So we both have awesome backpacks and we both will be in 6th grade English! 
 
I was still in my pajamas! Obviously.

I asked T which park she wanted to go to and she really wanted to ride Tower of Terror so we went to Hollywood Studios. Also Dani is a huge Star Wars fan so that worked out:)
Wendy came with us and the four of us had a fun time. It was hot but that’s Florida in July for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment