Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tuesday

 

Kenz went to the temple tonight. All the Utah family got to go. On Sunday Jenna and Grandma invited Sarah over for dinner. She ended up volunteering to stay with the girls and she sent me some super cute pictures! It looked like they had so much fun. Some day we want to have an Idiart/Arhets reunion. 

Alec and Kelly’s best friend’s daughter opened her mission call today to Madrid Spain! She leaves in October. Hopefully Ethan will be there by then. Hopefully she will get to go straight there. Not knowing the future is the hardest thing. 

I worked on my wedding gift blanket a lot today while I watched Virgin River on Netflix. 

I’m also finishing up a couple of books. I’m reading Once Upon a River right now and also Quiet. Both are good. 

We just read Ella Minnow Pea for book club, and I read The Southern Reading Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampire, 28 Summers, Reaching for the Savior, Underground Railroad and Unexpected Deliverer recently.  Summer is a delightful time because there is plenty of time for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment