Sunday, December 26, 2021

Counting down

 

Yesterday was Sierra’s birthday. She requested cheesecake and got a present and two singings  of Happy Birthday! I asked R to take a picture and this is what he got…so, yep. 


I sure love my Christmas baby. We had a nice visit and I am so grateful for her!

Today we went to church. We had a special musical sacrament meeting. Grace and Rob both participated, I would have but I’m not at all musical so there is that.

We played lots of games, ate a nice meal and then took Chris and Sierra to the airport. Their flight had a 3 hour delay:(  Travel has been crazy this week with the new delta variant. 

I hope they make it out. 

Hannah and Ezra are flying tomorrow. I hope 🙏🏼  that they don’t have any issues. 

Penny got an amazing kid phone watch thing that lets her or call 10 people. I made the cut and it’s been so fun to chat with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment