Thursday, December 23, 2021

Temple day

Today Sierra went to the temple for her own endowment. It was a sweet and sacred day. I love Sierra so much, I want so much for her to be happy and healthy; and she is. She and Chris are very sweet together and very in love. I am happy to see them and to see how well she is doing. I am so grateful for temple blessings, that families are forever, and that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and that we can draw near to Him and He will draw near to us. 

It was a happy day. 
After we met up with Gracie and we all went to the Melting Pot for dinner. It was a fun and delicious dinner experience. 


I am feeling grateful and blessed this night. I am grateful for these days to spend with Sierra and Chris. I am grateful she is alive and her brain is good and she is bright and wonderful and alive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment