Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Epcot

 

Last night was our last night with the family in town. We went to Jess’s for pizza and playing. The three little girls have enjoyed seeing each other and playing with cousins!

When we got home I read bedtime stories until way past bedtime and the girls danced in the living room. I have a new favorite kid’s book “Ned the Knitting Pirate”, it is fun to read and the illustrations are a delight.

Tonight for our YW activity we went to Candlelight. It was so very beautiful. I love it every year!
After we divided into two groups: the “I want to shop” group, and the “let’s ride rides group”.
Some of the cute girls waiting for candlelight. 
The 3 Caballeros ride in Mexico is a favorite!
Nicole, me, and Ann. Kristina was still on a ride when the others needed to leave so we took a picture after. We need to go again so we can get a picture of all 4 of us in the cute Christmas shirts Kristina made.

No comments:

Post a Comment