Saturday, February 5, 2022

Last day

This morning I went to watch Penny play basketball. She’s our little ray of sunshine and no matter what she does it’s fun to be there with her. That being said they lost but no one was upset.
After I went to the florist and ordered Sierra’s bouquet. 

While I was gone Hannah came over with Tatum. She came all the way from CA to take photos for Jenna and for Sierra. She is a generous person and has always loved her sisters. She will do anything for family and it shows in the way she loves and what she does. I saw some of the pictures while they were still on the camera and they are wonderful. Tate watched Ez, which is also a loving act of service. 

We all hung out for a while and then went to Dani’s so I could spend some time with Ez while Han went to take photos for Sierra and Chris. I took the girls with me. We stopped at Walmart on the way and ran into Penny and Marshall and Dani. So funny! I’ve never randomly bumped into one of my kids somewhere!

 Tatum and Hannah went to take engagement photos and they are awesome! And the rest of us watched the Olympics.  Hannah really captured Sierra and Chris. I saw a couple sneak peeks and loved all the pictures. Tatum was a huge help to Hannah today, and Hannah did a really nice thing for her sisters, and I got to see little Ezra. That all worked out fabulously!

 

Papa and Grandma came to Dani’s around 4. When the picture taking crew came back we had dinner together and visited and watched Encanto.


I can’t believe the week is over. It been wonderful to see all the grands and to do so many fun things. I miss Rob and Grace and am looking forward to getting home to them.
There is room for everyone on Mimi’s lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment