Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Why am I always awake too late?

 This


makes no sense, I love to go to bed and to sleep…yet I always seem to be up early and up late🤷‍♀️.

I got to talk to Ethan a couple times yesterday. So fun! He has a new companion and they are zone leaders.


School was good today. We are reading about the Berlin Wall this week, sometimes we have interesting topics.  The kids didn’t know anything about it, which is not surprising, but they were very interested…and they did know about the wall that’s been talked about for Mexico so they weren't completely without a point of reference. 

I talked to Ez, who was grumpy. And yesterday I talked to Darcy while she did tummy time. 

It’s been in the mid to high 80’s again so I guess winter is over. 

Marg and I have talked on the phone a few times discussing the wedding. It’s fun that Spencer  and Maddie are getting married in May, Val and I have been comparing wedding notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment