Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentines

Today we did lots of valentines activites in class, all ELA related. It was fun and one of the activities led to the kids really wanting to read books that I had displayed. I had a PowerPoint with 7 slides, 14 books. They had to read the summary and then choose which they would rather read and say why on a cute form I gave them. Although there were a lot a groans at the beginning even the boys found books they thought were okay sounding:)


Rob and I went out to dinner after work to celebrate the big day. 

Grace and I cleaned her room. Also fun. 

Yesterday we went to the Thacker’s for the Super Bowl. 

Also yesterday our two hour block of meetings took me 5 hours to get through. It was busy busy. Not said with a complaint, just a comment. 

Kim Dawson and her family spoke yesterday. She shared this verse:

For whatsoever things were awritten aforetime were bwritten for our clearning, that we through dpatience and comfort of the escriptures might have fhope.

Romans 15:4

I loved how it promises comfort, which everyone I know can use in their hectic lives, if we make the scriptures part of our lives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment