Monday, February 28, 2022

Weekend

I’m kidding it’s actually Monday night. I don’t know how we are so busy lately but we are. Saturday morning Grace and I went to a mother daughter day out put on by the stake. It was a nice morning, they had workshops, Zumba, and lunch. When I am done teaching I might take up Zumba. I like latin music.
In the evening Rob and I went to Sea World. I love the shows there. We saw the dolphin show and the orca show.
After we tried a New Mexican restaurant and you know any restaurant with plastic flags strung across the ceiling is a winner in my book! Which reminds me I need to make reservations in Epcot so we can try their cute riverside restaurant.
 
Darcy is doing so well. She’s still a little thing…and I can’t believe I am so far away:(
We had the Goochs over for dinner  last night, which was fun. Their boys are cute.
Somehow every Sunday our two hour block actually takes 5 hours. Luckily I love meetings. Then we had a fireside in the evening, which was very good. The Bishop and Katty spoke. 

Tonight we had a band concert to enjoy.

And later tonight we will talk to this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment