Sunday, February 20, 2022

Weekend


First off how fun is this?! Rachel and Marc are in town so we got together for dinner and had such a fun time.  One wonderful blessing of serving in young women is that I have been privileged to work with really amazing, interesting, smart, inspiring, wonderful women who I have become good friends with. Rachel and I served together in CA and I love her, she is awesome (even if she showed us crime scene photos at dinner!)  We had a wonderful conversation that lasted long after Rob’s delicious tri tip was devoured. We also took a walk to the pond to try to see a gator, which I assured them we would not see…and I was sadly correct. 

Grace and the whole band went to the Daytona 500 and she said it was really cool, so I am happy she had a great day. This picture is not from today but I’ve been waiting for a way to work it in:)

Yesterday Rob and I went to the temple, I did lots of grading, and then we went to the movies. We saw Dog with Channing Tatum. 
I feel like I haven’t seen the grands in a long long time. How can that be?

And this is just good advice:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment