Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thankful

Thanksgiving 2022 was spent at Jess and Isaiah’s house. I’m going to really miss living near them. We’ve never lived by family and now we have them and Tom and Diana and it’s been really nice. But tonight is about gratitude not missing things! So in honor of 2022 here are 22 things I am grateful for in no particular order:
  1. Jesus Christ
  2. My grandchildren. All 8 of them, I count Poppy who is on the way!
  3. My wonderful children, all 10 of them, I count those 4 fabulous sons-in-law that I have!
  4. My parents, 4 of them. They are good people, good parents, good grandparents and our lives are blessed because of them.
  5. My husband 
  6. My siblings. 
  7. My home.
  8. The temple.
  9. Disney.
  10. My chance to go to school, at my ripe old age.
  11. Books
  12. The beach
  13. Serving in YW
  14. Warm sunny winters
  15. A returned missionary son(s).
  16. FaceTime
  17. Hot showers
  18. Plenty to eat
  19. My many good friends
  20. Traveling
  21. The Book of Mormon
  22. Prayer

 P.S

Both Grace and Ethan had 2nd thanksgiving. Grace went to Blakes and soon after we got home the missionaries called E to ask him to go with them for dinner at Maria’s so he also got to eat again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment