Friday, April 28, 2023

Jackson Hole

Today we drove to Jackson Hole WY. It was a beautiful drive.
We walked around, looked at shops, ate lunch, walked through some galleries, and played at a cute playground.
It was a nice day. The weather was perfect and the babies were so sweet.💕
This little one has to get nak*d every time it's time to eat. She is a sleepy girl.  So cute.
Hannah wanted to go to Miagza for lobster rolls.  We walked all the way across town to eat there only to learn that the lobster rolls are a summer menu item. We still ate there and it was very delicious.
Love my Hannah. She's a good mom and a fun daughter.
I have officially won Ezra over.  He kisses me good night, he lets me play with him, at the park he grabbed my hand and wanted me to go on the slide, he is so cute. He is also fearless. He does not allow women to read to him though, just his dad.
Ezra had crazy hair when I arrived. He doesn't love to have it cut or to have his nails trimmed. His OT is planning on working on it with him. Anyway, Hannah and I decided that we would cut it.  This was a very bad decision. There were a lot of tears, a lot of mess, and his hair turned out kind of janky. Still, I like boys' hair short.  I guess as the grandmother I don't have a choice but I am really glad that it's shorter. And I am glad that Marshall cut his hair. Those boys are very handsome. I am also happy when E cuts his.  Sometimes he lets it grow a little too long.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment