Friday, April 14, 2023

Little to report

Well the house is almost unpacked. I think all but three boxes, that are sitting on Rob’s side of the bed, are empty. I don’t know what of those things can be thrown away so it’ll have to wait until he can look at them.

We haven’t hung any pictures and the garage hasn’t even begun to be unpacked but I feel like we are making progress.

Still no internet, which is beyond annoying. 

I spend my days doing school work. Got an A on my last graded paper.  Waiting on a couple others. I stayed up late (1:30am) writing another paper last night, and got up early to edit it and submit it (6:30). Now I’m yawning but I wanted to get everything done before Nana and Abba arrived. 

Last night was my last group counseling. We technically have one more but that will be a supervised and graded one so this was the last just for fun and practice session. We have grown very close and I will miss our weekly calls. I have been putting off going to therapy, even thought it’s required, and best practice. Maybe in the fall.

Nana and Abba and Taco arrived last night. It’ll be fun to have them visit for a couple days. Not so fun to have the cat stay. 



Still waiting on Poppy. Hannah is impatient, as we all are. She’ll be 39 weeks tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is prom. I’m super sad not to be there with Grace to get ready. Today she got a hair cut and color, it looks really cute!  Hopefully she’ll have a great night. 



The weather has warmed up.I love the water pressure in our shower. We went to the dump again. 

And that’s about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment