Monday, April 3, 2023

walk thru

Tomorrow we close on our new home. Today we had our "final" walk-through. Although we have lots more chances to add to the punch list this was a milestone.
The house is pretty.

I spent the rest of the day studying existential therapy.  Every perspective I read about I like.  Well, almost every one. It's going to be very hard to pick one! I did well on the quiz this time!
Ethan and Noah saw each other at Trader Joe's today.  

 Ruby and Cora enjoyed conference!

Grace got a job.  She has had a very long job hunt and I am very happy for her to finally find one.  She will be a hostess at Macaroni Grill, and she starts on Thursday.  She also got her prom dress in the mail today and it fit! Yay! Diana is going to hem it for her and then she's set. Online shopping can be worrisome so I am glad it worked out so well.
And the countdown is on until baby Poppy is here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment