Wednesday, May 24, 2023

 My bed is so comfortable, especially in the morning. I don’t know what it is but I can just sink into it and feel hundred percent cozy. After Rob leaves for work in the morning I usually grab my laptop and start doing schoolwork. I do this from the bed. I actually have a little office right next-door to our bedroom but I don’t have a comfortable seat yet. It takes time to get all the things you need. This is a bad place to work because sometimes a couple hours pass and I realized I haven’t gotten up to shower yet or done anything outside of my bed. This feels decadent and lazy.

So far the weather has been really pleasant in MD. It’s been in the 70’s this week. Yesterday I was studying on the porch and I actually had to go inside to grab a blanket for my legs. I know it’ll get hot soon. I remember summers in MD but so far it’s been very chill. 

We subscribed to a meal delivery box. I decided on hello fresh, for no particular reason. I’ve made two dinners so far and they’ve been good. It was less expensive than grocery shopping but I feel like the portions are not huge. We have two more to try this week, and I went ahead and selected meals for next week too. The verdict is out. 

These two💕 I miss all the grands. It feels like it’s been a long time since I’ve spent time with them. 


I drove to a nearby park this afternoon for some scripture time. Our home is quiet and peaceful so it wasn’t that but I wanted a change of scenery I guess. The water is always a favorite view. 





I had no idea how beautiful the Grand Canyon was. I thought it was 🏜️ desert but I guess not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment