Thursday, May 4, 2023

Zzzz

 12:08 on Friday morning. My bio clock is a bit of a mess. Changing time zones is not a big deal for me normally, but red eyes are tough. 

So Wednesday morning I works up at 7am. Had a nice day with Hannah and went to the airport for a 7pm flight. 

Had the worst flight of my life from Idaho Falls to SLC. So turbulent. So crazy. We were all over the place. The lady sitting next to me grabbed my hand and said she wasn’t a prayer sayer but she was praying. 

Landed and told Rob I planned to walk home…but instead sat in the airport for a few hours and caught the midnight flight back to Baltimore. That flight was much better. I didn’t sleep but it was a normal flight and we must have caught a good jet steam because it only took 3.5 hours which is considerably faster than normal. 

Drove home and now it was 9am on Thursday. 

So I checked out the new deck that was built while I was gone, pulled down our paper shades (waiting on the ones we ordered) and finally crawled into bed. 

I got up at 3, which isn’t enough to count as a whole nights sleep but for some reason I am awake. 

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment