Wednesday, May 10, 2023

mid-May

We have a sister's text thread. Which I love. It's not very active, I wish it was more so but you get what you get. It often consists of these "this or that" forms.  So here is mine for today.
Val sent us this picture from the DR. They are having a great time! She is beautiful and has been working hard at getting heathy. I should follow her example. 


I finished my classes for the semester.  Now I have until Monday to veg until the next set start. It's going to be a busy summer.  I got an 89% in my integration class, which was super annoying. One point off! I guess I should count myself lucky, Ethan's chemistry class at BYU required a 94% to get an A. 

I've been applying to some part-time jobs. I have time, and want $. Our last year was very "cha-ching", and I'd love to make a little nest egg...okay, who am I kidding, I want 🛩🛩🛩 $. 
So we will see what comes of it.


 The pest control guy came this evening.  When he was leaving he said "Hey I want to show you something cool", and we walked around the side of the house where he showed me this little nest with 7 eggs that a mama bird built on Rob's boat! So cute! I guess that boat is dry-docked for the next month.

I have to decide what to read with my days off. I finished Lesson's in Chemistry, which I loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment