Friday, May 26, 2023

I’ve been baking. Today I made half wheat half white bread. It was pretty good. Rob needed to go to the Henderson’s to pick up some wood blanks so we took a loaf to them while we were out doing errands.
My classes this term have a lot of reading. I have three classes. This week one of them had over 300 pages of reading, a test and a paper. The second one had only 100 pages, 2 quizzes and no papers. The third had a couple hundred pages, a test, hours of video to watch, and one paper. 
This cat helps me study. Our weather has been so pleasant. It’s in the 70’s during the day and just a little crisp. I sit outside each day with my books and it’s lovely. I’d like to get a hammock and study in it…but I’d probably just nap and it’ll probably be too hot soon.
Just kidding I ordered one, Amazon…you kill me!

While we were out getting our backyard meat I saw a sign for elms beach, which was we remember I love, so I asked Rob to make a stop. I’m so glad I did. They have a darling playground and a nice picnic area and fun beach front. I can’t wait to take the grands there to play. 

Backyard meat stand. We got a roast for Sunday, some duck eggs and some homemade cheese. 



 Bonus photos: the Brandts in St George enjoying a 3 day weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment