Wednesday, October 18, 2023

art

Bounce (like the dryer sheet)
I have a list of talents that I would like to have, but have not developed, or don't have any natural inclinations for.  Singing, that's number one on my list. Also I'd like to be a linguist, a theologian, an artist, a runner, a financial wizard, funny, a swimmer, to have a great memory and to be thoughtful and generous.  From time to time one of these wish-I-had talents pops up.  This month is inktober and Holly is participating. It has been so much fun to see her creative drawings.  She is so good.  (see below). 

Each day there is a one word theme and you sketch a doodle in ink that you come up with from the prompt. I thought it would be fun and that maybe I would improve as the month progressed. Sadly I have not improved that much, and my art looks like a middle schooler drew it, a not particularly talented middle schooler! Lol! (See above).
Map by Holly
Who is an artist is Cora.  She drew a ghost with a ghost cookie yesterday! Love it!!
Cookie by Cora

 

No comments:

Post a Comment