Friday, October 27, 2023

Its warm again



I went to Jamies last night, she made the cutest snacks! a little update, it was for book club. I didn't want to say it because I have not been going to Patuxent's book club...or our online TX friend's book club both of which I love but have trouble keeping up with.  So, what changed?  first and most importantly. my Liberty commitments have slowed way down. I feel pretty confident that I can keep up with reading recreationally until May. second, I need to plant some roots in LP.  I still feel like Pax is "my ward" and that is where my closest friends live. But I'm not in that ward and I won't make friends just by attending on Sundays. I do have friendships in LP but they are not deep, except for a few people that I was friends with before.  So ...
Today was an early release day so after work Rob and I went to the DC temple. 

Yeaterday this little bear had her first trunk or treat. 

 Men In Black! Tatum and her friendsđź’•

1 comment:

  1. We totally understand! You are always welcome to come anyway and just hang out with us and be friends with everybody. :)

    ReplyDelete