Thursday, October 12, 2023


 I finished another semester. I cant believe how fast it is going.

I subbed in compass today. Not to toot my own horn but i am a pretty decent sub. I get compliments quite often and get requested. I don’t know what kind of analogy to make about this, its a pretty easy job, I am glad that I do it well.

Bub told me today that his job is easy. He works for the MTC. He’s working hard at school. So is Grace. She often has homework and is busy with lots of school stuff. 

We had the elders and sisters over for dinner. We always enjoy having them. It was a little quite at dinner, a little somber as we talked about the war in Israel. Its been heartbreaking to watch what is going on. We still have the war in the Ukraine going on too. I saw something on fb or somewhere about how human beings werent meant to know about every tragedy, atrocity, plague and famine on the globe. It is too sad and hard for our feeble hearts to handle. Some times it feels that way, the world can be very heavy and the difficulties of mortality are a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment