Monday, October 2, 2023

Oct 2



Today I worked in compass. Rob worked from home because he has a bad cold and thats his works policy.

I have three big projects this week: 
1. A research presentation on the question of “is moderate exercise helpful for young women suffering from bulimia.” Exercise is known to improve mood, health, body image, etc. Excessive exercise is also a symptom bulimia. So quandry. Is it good is it bad. Reaearch topic.
2. 10 page paper on family therapy. This weekend I took a really interesting 5 hour long course on how to do pre- marital counseling. I think this particular course would be so good for engaged couples. It explored so many topics and gave really good insights into the participants backgrounds and personalities.
3. I’m teaching RS on Sunday.
 
Cute Ezzie.

I secured an internship site! Yay!

Talked to Grace and Val, also earlier to Jenna and to Sierra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment