Saturday, March 27, 2021

Grandsons & water parks

Yesterday the Johnson’s got chicks. Already they have been quite a bit of trouble. Ruby may be allergic as she has a huge rash now, one little black chick keeps trying to peck the eyes out of the other chicks little chickie heads.

The Brandt’s went to meet the flock and cute Marshall likes holding them.


Ezra thinks his Mimi is quite funny! I love chatting with him every day.


Our combined activity this month was a trip to Aquatica. It was so much fun! More fun than I expected. 
We rode rides and swam the lazy river. We stayed all day and many kids got sunburned including my own cute Gracie girl.
Laurie, me, Shannen and Kristina. Our YW presidency. 



One of the rides was a four person tube ride. Everyone had to step on a scale to be weighed. In line. Good times.
 No one rider could be over 250 lbs and the whole group could not be over 700. We had to weigh individually and then step on all together. 
It reminded me of the office.
Also I almost didn’t get on.
But I was trying to be a good example of body image.

Then I was scared and Kristina was like I’ll walk off with you if you want, and I was like I’ll walk off with you if you want. And Laurie and Shannen said you are not taking the walk of shame! Sit down and enjoy it. So we sat. And it was a little scary and a little fun. 

 In other news I got my second shot yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment