Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MIB

 

Silly boys! I love Ethan’s weekly letters. He sent a lot of pictures this week. He’s loving it and doing great. Every Tuesday I report to my guidance office friends. His missionary work is far reaching. Keyonata is especially touched by his work and we often discuss discipleship. I wish she could hear the lessons, she would be a wonderful member. I know she feels the spirit when we talk but she thinks it’s because we are talking about Jesus, which is so true, not because of the church.   There are many faith-full women that I work with who really follow the Savior and the light they have been given. 

Yesterday I was ministered to. I had been arguing with Grace for 2 days about the rose parade. She wants to audition and go to ca for a week to march in it. I think like 10 kids from band are going and of course she wants to go too. But it’s thousands of dollars (per person), far away, and during the holidays. So even though I’ve been explaining why I said no she is not accepting that answer. On the way to school yesterday we were discussing it again and she was again so mad. When we got to the parking lot I was like okay have a good day and went it to work, I left her in the car fuming. So I was walking by Ms Murchison and said to her something about teens and she just stopped an shared how rough it was for her and her son and how she had to turn it over to God. It was really a sweet and peaceful conversation and I left it feeling ministered to and grateful. 

Mutual last night was UNO and lucky charm treat making. 

It’s almost spring break!! And tomorrow Jenna and Ruby and Cora arrive!!!

Rob got his vaccine Monday. It seems to be being distributed quickly. Hopefully soon we can be fully open. 


No comments:

Post a Comment