Sunday, March 7, 2021

short weekend

Weekends always fly by! How is that possible?  Hannah and Ezra drove down to Utah this weekend.  Chelsea had her bridal shower, and Hannah planned it so they went down for that.  Ez and Han stayed at Jenna's and I know they had a great time!
Ezra finally got to meet his great grandparents.  They thought he was adorable!
She sent me this cute picture from the trampoline.  Ezra is a good sitter now and the girls are nice cousins. (except when they roar at him but they are learning!)

Love these cuties:
Hannah, Kenz, Ez and Breanna on the bottom
Sierra, Cora (I think...it's easier to tell when they are smiling) and Tatum on top

Today is Tanner's birthday.  I wish I was in Utah for it.  Everyone met at the cemetrary to celebrate. It's his first birthday in heaven.  I am grateful that families are forever! 




 I love this picture.  So cool!  We went to church today.  Had our 3rd hour (go us! We've been a little bit lame about it lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment