Sunday, March 21, 2021

It’s late

 At least for a school night. Spring break is over and my alarm is set for 5:30am. I actually have a bonus day since the girls aren’t flying home until tomorrow afternoon but I will get up with Grace. I’m listening to Ruby and Cora not sleeping next door. Jenna is patient with them. She talks calmly and puts them to bed again and again. They haven’t slept great here, missing naps and staying up late. I know this is hard for them but I like the sound of little voices having important conversations on the other side of the wall.



We watched stake conference on zoom. It was good. We look forward to the day when we can meet in person, sing hymns, hug friends. For now we are grateful to hear the word however we can.




After church we went driving around Lake Apopka. I guess it was too cold outside because we hardly saw any alligators. There were lots of birds and it wasn’t an awful Sunday drive but it was disappointing.


The rest of the day was spent playing, making and eating dinner, Grace had a YCL meeting, talking to Rob on the phone (his flight keeps getting delayed), and doing some cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment