Friday, March 5, 2021

Long week

 

I love being a grandma so much! It’s the best. I look forward to a day when we live nearby. 
Ethan had zone conference and I spotted him in this picture on fb. These young people are amazing and brave. 
Tonight we finally got to hear a live concert. It was all county. Grace and all the kids who made the band spent all day practicing. Tonight we got to go hear them and it was fabulous! It was great seeing them in person, and the music was great!
Monday middle of the night zoom call with our missionary. 
After the concert the kids went to the mall food court to hang out and Rob and got to be the drivers.

After work today Ivana and I went to the convention center and got Covid shots. My arm is a little sore but other than that I seem to be fine. I can’t wait until everyone gets it and we go back to “normal”.

No comments:

Post a Comment