Tuesday, November 30, 2021

regretfully coming to an end

 I try to be happy and grateful in every circumstance.  I feel like that is the best way to live my life.  I also try to enjoy the people I am with and not just miss the ones that are away.  This really is a satisfactory course of action for me and most of the time I feel happy and content. 

I have really enjoyed having the Johnson's here these last two weeks and am feeling sad that today is our last day.  School started back this week and I'm back to work so we get to spend tonight together and then they will leave while I am at work on Wednesday.  In a perfect world I would live right by everyone I love the most and we'd spend time together each week!


Last night, after work, we went to DS. We had made reservations for Raglan Road thinking the girls would like the Irish Step Dancers and we were right! They loved it! The place itself is nice, very pub like and the food is good.  It's noisy and crowded with live music.  Ruby and Cora enjoyed themselves very much.  After we walked around a bit, watched the fireworks in the distance over the Magic Kingdom, ate churros and took exactly one picture.  Me and my Jenna girl.  Side by side I see similarities between us.  We both have a dimple in our chin, our noses are similarly shaped, her hair is lighter than mine and my skin is older now but I think it's the same color.  She has nicer eyebrows for sure, and darker eyes but I am a little taller:).  We also have a lot in common personality wise.  Although she is more outgoing, athletic and careful we both like people, like the same books, and are easy going and love our families and our God.  We both like helping people and studied psychology in college, we both love the beach (she is an amazing swimmer and I can't put my face underwater but still!)  I feel very grateful to have a wonderful daughter who has always been a joy to me and who now is my friend as well  and can't wait for her birthday so I can write the best birthday post ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment