Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Last Day of School

 

We got to talk to Ethan for a few minutes this evening. His pday is Wednesday this week and they were on their way to Seville for a zone conference. He is happy and doing well on his mission. It is always great to talk to him and to read his letters. 

Speaking of missionary work Papa gave the water restoration guy a BOM but he forgot it or something when he left Monday. When he came back on Tuesday the first thing he did was ask me about it so I gave it to him. He came today and took down another wall that wasn’t drying. When he comes tomorrow I will ask him if he’s started reading. 

We had a taco lunch to celebrate the last day. This has been a good group of teachers to work with. I got called into the principal’s office.  She wanted to let me know that I have a spot at the school next year but they want to change my assignment to interventionist, which is totally fine. I will work with small groups of kids who need extra support to achieve academically. 
Jenna and Clayton have been in AZ. They had a great visit. I love this picture of cute Grandma Joyce and the girls!

Sunday night Rob had dinner with the Reeds. They told him that Hannah had a lot of the same symptoms as Grace and found something that helped. Rob was excited about the hope that the same things might also help Grace and wanted me to call Hannah. We talked tonight and it does sound very similar so we are going to pursue that hope. We are constantly praying and searching. Something has to help. 

Rob is enjoying being back at Pax. He feels like it’s a good fit for him. He’s been super busy setting up the apartment and getting into work so I think his first 3 days have gone well and surprisingly he’s doing better than we are. I thought he’d have the harder time, I didn’t factor in a flood, Grace’s ongoing health struggles and that it would be so weird to have him gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment