Saturday, May 28, 2022

Some good, some bad

We had a ward beach day today. It was really fun. Grace, Lillie, Lettie and Sam came with me. They all turned into little lobsters but despite that it was so nice. I think there were 7-8 families there.
On the way home we drove thru Culver’s. I had the new chocolate covered strawberry concrete, yummy!
I love going to the beach💕
Penny had her pageant today. She won attendant!! She’s so cute!
The bad news: see this cute smiling girl in the picture below? Her arm snapped :( Both bones have been broken for 3 days. Today Chris took her to have an X-ray. They had called the doctor when it broke because she heard a snap while trimming her nails but he said he’d check it next week at her post op. Negligent. They had enough and went today and it is broken. This is so upsetting, I can not even believe it. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment