Thursday, May 19, 2022

Scavenger Hunt

Chris, Myles, Rueben, Maddie, Grace, Marjorie, Amelia, Kayla Josh and Tucker

This may be the world's worst picture of these cute kids!  We had a "priest laurel" activity last night at Disney springs, in quotes because there is no such thing as laurels any  more!  They got into two teams and had a photo scavenger hunt and the last spot was the dole whip stand where they got dole whips for treats.  So fun!  I love these kids!

 Alicia and I hung out at the finish line while they ran around!

Mom and Dad and their friends Kathy and John are here for a week long vacation in beautiful Florida.  They were to Epcot yesterday.  When I went to bed, at 10 pm, they still weren't home so I am guessing that they had a great time!  Tonight we are going to the temple together.

Sierra is having surgery today to removed the plates in her arm and collarbone.  I'm sending out lots of prayers that it goes well.  It is relatively minor compared to her ordeal of last year but for some reason it made me a bit teary this morning thinking about her and hoping it will go well.  She's been through a lot and I just want her to be happy and healthy and thriving.  I'm sure it'll be fine.  

Rob is packing and getting ready to move.  He leaves on Saturday.  So crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment