Saturday, September 24, 2022

HOCO

When we got home we took a three hour nap and then I got up to clean and get ready for a pre-party at our house. Hannah helped. 

Unfortunately Rob was not feeling well yesterday and today he went for a Covid test and it was positive. Val has also been sick for a couple of days and she too tested positive today.  So this puts a huge complication in our week, also we have a hurricane headed this way so there is that. 

Anyway Lettie came over to get ready and then we went to the D’Amicos for pictures and then Grace and a group came here for OG.


 Hannah and I had fun helping them get ready and watching all the photo fun. 
Rob is quarantining in our room and I am sleeping in the pink room. Just in case and so I can hang out with Ez and Poppy (our 10 week old growing in the womb grand baby). He will have to work from home this week and will fly out next Sunday instead of this Monday. 

Steve took lots of pictures so hopefully we will get some better ones soon:)
After the dancers all left H and I went to Walmart to get some hurricane supplies. There was a limited selection but I think we should be fine. Sawyer is worried about H & E making it home, I think they should be okay with a Tuesday departure. Anna is bringing the boys on Wednesday and she was able to switch her flight out from Thursday morning, that will definitely be cancelled, to Wednesday night🤞. Lucky boys get to come to Covid house and hurricane watch. I told Anna I’d try to throw in a shark sighting or something so they don’t get bored! 





No comments:

Post a Comment