Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wednesday


I love Halloween. Not creepy scary Halloween but cute fun Halloween, and especially Disney Halloween!!

Ezra and his Nana and Pa, mom and dad, all went to Disney today. This cool car parked near him and he thought it was awesome! Tami sent us this cute picture!

Today was Ruby and Cora’s first day of preschool. Ruby had a good day, Coco did not. I got to talk with them this evening and hear all about it. A bad boy named Kai hit Coco:(
We also got to read some books together. I’m happy they like to read and be read to. They are always willing to hear a story. We read Ned the Knitting Pirate twice, How to Babysit a Grandma, and a Fancy Nancy book.

Yesterday I got a free crib from a lady in the stake who no longer needs it. Today I spent two hours assembling it for Ezra. I think this may be the first time I ever assembled a piece of furniture by myself and I was pretty proud of myself when I was done.

For YW we met up with Hamlin, Avalon and Lake Cresent wards to clean the school for a service project. It went well and we had lots of kids there! It’s always fun when there are lots of friends!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment