Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Preppers

 School is out for the rest of the week. The temple is closed. The airport is slowly cancelling all flights. Store shelves are empty. The parks are closed.

We took H & E to the airport and they safely made it home. E with a fever:( I am sad to have them leave. 

Anna and the boys can’t fly in. I am sad about that too, I was looking forward to a few days with them. 

Rob turned on the generator ✔️ (it works)

Filled a gas tank ✔️

We got some groceries, did all the laundry and trimmed some bushes ✔️

I guess we are ready. 

I finally got all my statistics work done, I had lots of technical problems. I am found week one more fun than I expected & just as frustrating as I thought but the frustration was mostly technology related. 

We watched Death on the Nile tonight. I liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment