Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Water day

Ez and I swam this morning. We are in a little routine of he wakes up early and I get him so Hannah can get a couple hours of extra sleep, something every expectant mother craves. We watch Disney movies together. Yesterday we also made breakfast but today Grace had an appointment so we got Han up earlier.  I am a little sad because he’s really warming up to me and we are leaving in 2 days but I’ll have a couple more days when we get back to play with him and enjoy Hannah. 

When we got home from the appointment, which good news she didn’t lose any weight this week and doesn’t have to get a tube! H had an interview and E and I swam. 
 

After naps we went to Disney Springs. E loves the little splash pad, we had a witches flight of dole whips and walked around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment